- Hard Money Capital Group Rehab Loans
Rehab Loans with Hard Money Capital Group
Hard Money Capital Group is one of the top private money and hard money lenders for Rehab Loans, also referred to as fix and flix loans, in the United States. Hard Money Capital Group offers fast processing, underwriting, and funding with extremely competitive interest rates on all types of fix and flip rehab loans. The team of Hard Money Capital Group consists of actual professionals who are rehabbers, bankers, attorneys, residential loan officers, commercial loan officers, real estate investors, and real estate developers so we understand the importance of timing in funding fix and flip rehab loans. Hard Money Capital Group is a proven private money lender and has thousands of repeat satsified lifelong private money borrowers. Hard Money Capital Group’s sister company, Gustan Cho Associates ( www.gustancho.com ) is an end lender for residential and commercial loans so we can help all of our private money and hard money borrowers with obtaining an end loan in both the residential and commercial side.
Fix and Flip Rehab Loans Offered by Hard Money Capital Group
- Hard Money Loan Application, Processing, and Approval Timeline:
– Same day approvals on all hard money and private money loans are available
- Timeline to Fund a Hard Money Loan by Hard Money Capital Group
– In emergency situations, Hard Money Capital Group can fund private money loans in as fast as 5 business days.
- Property Types available for hard money funding by Hard Money Capital Group:
– Single family homes, condos, townhomes, and multi-family residences
– All types of commercial properties such as mix use, apartment buildings, apartment complexes, office buildings, strip malls, gas stations, medical offices, and industrial buildings.
– Hard Money Capital Group are very creative lenders and we can use other properties to cross lien against the subject property.
- Minimum and Maximum Loans Amounts
– Hard Money Capital prefers loan sizes of a minimum of $100,000, however, we can go down to loan sizes as low as $40,000 just to build a relationship with our borrowers. We know if you are a real estate investor or real estate developer that you will be a repeat borrower so there are no minimum loan sizes. There are no maximum loan sizes. Hard Money Capital Group is a direct lender as well as a correspondent lender where on super large loans, we have other correspondent private money lenders to pool the funds to fund the project.
- Loan Terms:
– There are no minimum loan terms. All of Hard Money Capital Group’s private money loan programs do not have pre-payment penalties.
- Lien Positions Required:
– Hard Money Capital Group will only approved first lien positions on any project. If our borrower who has a first lien position, we can pay off the first lien position and get them a new first position loan.
- Loan to Value to qualify for a hard money loan with Hard Money Capital Group
– Hard Money Capital Group will accept up to 65% loan to value under normal circumstance. A higher loan to value is possible if the borrower can cross lien other properties or under extenuating circumstances.
- Prepayment Penalty:
– There is no prepayment penalty on any loans with Hard Money Capital Group.
- Interest Rates and Points and Fees- Hard Money Capital Group has very competitive interest rates and fees. Please contact us to discuss.
What are Fix and Flip Rehab Loans
Fix and Flip Rehab loans are short term loan programs offered by Hard Money Capital Group for real estate developers and real estate investors to acquire a property to improve and sell it after the completion of the renovations. Most traditional mortgage lenders do not cater to fix and flip rehab loans.
Qualifying for a Fix and Flip Rehab Loans with Hard Money Capital Group
Fix and Flip Rehab Loans are one of the most popular hard money loan program with Hard Money Capital Group. Here are some of the factors our underwriting team at Hard Money Capital Group will look at in approving a borrower’s flip and flip Rehab Loan Request:
- The borrowers experience in real estate and experience in fix and flip projects
- Credit of the borrower and the amount of capital available
- Purchase price and the area of the subject purchase property
- Estimated costs of repairs, who will be doing the work, and the after value of the finished property and the comparables similar to the subject property.
Fix and flip loan rehab loans can be based on the current value of the subject property or the after repair value (ARV). Hard Money Capital Group has both loan programs. Acquisition loans and acquisition and construction loans.